Flaphack #7: *Magically transform an old concert lanyard into a soothing pancake scented car freshener!
*not actually magic
DENNY’S WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING
denny’s has the best social media marketing team ever look at this look at it
they knew their restaurant was the equivalent of 3am nightblogging and they just went with it
I asked Siri if I’d ever get married and it consulted the magic conch
Kanto Illustrations #050 - 073 - Created by Piper Thibodeau
Piper’s fantastic series to illustrate the entire Pokedex marches on, and here is the latest installment! As usual, Piper’s take on each Pokemon is fun, creative, and delightfully well executed. Be sure to follow along on Tumblr or Twitter for all the latest updates.
I’m so done with this planet
she saved two lives and all they care about is her nipple.
this is sexism, my friends.
This is just fucking ridiculous! I’m sure the last thing she gave a shit about was her nipple coming out while she was SAVING HER CHILD AND THEIR NANNY!
You know the WORST thing about this?
She’s run into the surf to save them, and these fuckers are standing on the beach just watching and taking pictures.
Like, shit man, I’d go give her a hand!
And who cares if the goddamn thing (bikini top) slingshots off her chest and does a lap around the moon…?
Two lives were in the balance here, and yet all we focus on is her nipple?
Not that lives were in danger. Not that she was pretty much Aquawoman and saved people. Not that a bunch or people stood on the beach and watched it unfold, doing nothing but taking pics for tabloids.
Just the nipple.
They are shitting all over an event in her life that was probably quite worrying and/or traumatising, but also her most heroic moment.
Fuck the media. It’s all bullshit anyway.
Heidi’s a Hero.
Misogyny and Stupidity had a baby and it is this
this is just a few what I have seen lately
I’M A GUMMY BEAR, YES I’M A GUMMY BEAR, I’M A YUMMY TUMMY LUCKY FUNNY GUMMY BEAR.
oh hell no
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
Well that’s cool
This was the page that sold me on comics again. The brilliant show of the passage of time — both an ethereal slowness and split second reaction?